Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

You Just Gotta Love

I feel like I have been very blessed to come to the family that I have. My Parents are perfect for me. They give me just the right amount of encouragement and the right amount of praise and the right amount of love. Mom and Dad taught me the Gospel and how to treat people right. And they gave me a bunch of siblings to love that love me. All my siblings are perfect for me in a different way. I go to them each for different things. I love to just talk to my brothers and sisters and see how they're doin'. Even though there's a pretty big age spread between me and my oldest sister, I still feel like I have a relationship with all of my siblings. They've done a really good job of putting in effort to get to know me and be involved in my life as I've grown up. And Audrey Hepburn said it... "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." I am grateful I get to hold onto the family that I have forever and throughout eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment