Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Birthday Mania!

Happy Birthday dear Brittanie! My roommate Brittanie Steele just had a birthday yesterday and we had a party!

It was so much fun! My 10 favorite things about Britt:

  1. She is genuine.
  2. She is really close to God.
  3. She shares her laugh easily.
  4. She randomly will tickle my elbow with a silly smile on her face.
  5. She motivates me to get out of bed and go running.
  6. She is prompt.
  7. She talks to me like we're on the same level of intelligence.
  8. She encourages me to keep my commitments and keeps me accountable.
  9. She loves to dance and she's good at it!
  10. She thinks I'm funny.
I love Britt and I'm pretty sure we were destined to be friends because I just get along with her so well and I love being around her.



Happy Birthday Kendahl! Kendahl has a birthday tomorrow! (You see I wrote today so that one or the other wouldn't think that they were less loved because they're both equal favority.) Kendahl's mom and dad came down on Saturday and we celebrated her birthday by going to the Home Free concert. Awesome! 

My 10 favorite things about Kendahl:
  1. She gives me good advice. 
  2. She's a really good listener.
  3. She loves to play basketball and volleyball.
  4. She always says "I love you" back.
  5. She puts up my flag for me when I forget, and takes it down when I forget.
  6. She reads her scriptures a lot and inspires me to do the same.
  7. She can flip omelets like a pro.
  8. She serves so willingly and knows when I'm feeling stressed and helps me through it.
  9. She makes everyone around her feel good about themselves.
  10. She speaks Spanish and it's cool!
The first time I met Kendahl we were going on a night hike around Halloween time a year ago. She made me feel like her best friend from the very first minute of meeting her. It's easy to be around her, and I'm glad I have her!

No comments:

Post a Comment