Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Favorites

I have lots of favorite stuff, but this is just a few of my favorite things (I think that last part is a song from some musical or something--whatever).

My favorite color is blue.

My favorite Christmas CD is Celine Dione Christmas followed by NSYNC Christmas.

My favorite sport is basketball.

My favorite schools are CHS and BYU.

My favorite people are my family.

My favorite TV program to watch is the Today show with Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie.

My favorite Pandora station is Ed Sheeran.

My favorite summer job of ever is probably mowing lawns.

My favorite class in high school is a toss up between band and anatomy.

My favorite song at the moment is Defying Gravity from WICKED!

But my longlasting favorite song is Annie by Safetysuit.

And my favorite love song currently is Angels by Jack Johnson.

My favorite things to run in are my running capris and my pink t-shirt.

My favorite dessert is ice cream without a doubt, no question about it.

My favorite food... Surprisingly, I always ask for meat loaf! I love it!

My favorite hymn is I know that My Redeemer Lives.

My favorite hymn to sing in my head when I go to sleep is We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet.

My favorite nail polish I have ever done on myself was hot pink with sparkles! They looked like beautiful Barbie nails! :)

My favorite thing outside is Sunshine!

My favorite summer activity is bon-fires.

My favorite scripture is Matthew 25:21. I hope someday my Heavenly Father will welcome me home and call me His good and faithful servant. And then give me a BIG hug!

My favorite calling ever that I've had is the piano player at church.

My favorite person in the whole wide world is Jesus Christ. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. Through Him, all things are possible. I'm so thankful for the Atonement and I'm so thankful for the chance I have to repent and live with my Heavenly Father.

My favorite life, is the one I'm living right now!

1 comment:

  1. All those things are my favorite thing…every single day! Haha, nah, but they are good favorites, and I'm pleased to say I knew most of them! I guess the distance isn't doing that much damage! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete