Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Tillie!

  Today marks the 25th Birthday of my older sister Tillie! I didn't know Tillie, but I'm so glad she's part of our family. I have been taught the great Plan of Happiness from the time I was a very little child, and I have a firm testimony of it. I know that Heavenly Father wants families to be together forever, and because of that, He has given us the Priesthood and temples to perform sealing ordinances in. I know that children are saved in the kingdom of God and that is what keeps me going on the straight and narrow each day. I know that Tillie is in the Celestial kingdom and I want to meet her so badly! I know that I have to live my life in a way that will allow me to inherit the Kingdom of God and be with her and the rest of my family forever. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for our family and I know that Tillie is being an awesome missionary on the other side, excitedly waiting for us to come and join her! 

   Sometimes I like to imagine what Tillie would be like and what my relationship with her would be. I think she probably helped prepare me to come to this fun and crazy and hilarious and awesome family. I'm pretty sure she was up in Heaven with Sulli and Livi and me and we were best friends and we were all excited to be together. I imagine that she was a little sad when we left because she knew it would be a while before we could remember her, but she was so excited for us to join our awesome family here on earth! I like to imagine what she would be like if she were here. I think she'd be beautiful. I imagine her with brown hair like mine and I think she'd look like Sullivan because he kind of doesn't look like anyone else in the family. I think she would have played with me a lot and made me feel smart and cool. I think that she would have been really good at sports and been prom queen and popular but super humble about everything. I think she'd be at BYU because, well, she's an angel and would love to make Dad proud and go to the BEST school around! And I think that by now she'd be married to one of the nicest and best looking guys around because I'm sure she'd make a perfect catch! I think that she would finish her college education and be about ready to have a baby! And I think she'd have me over for dinner every once in a while and over to watch movies with her and her awesome husband. I think it would be really fun to have her here with me and Livi. I think she'd be patient and kind and thoughtful and never even think mean things about others. She'd be perfect, I guess is what I'm trying to say. 

   I love Tillie, and I'm so grateful she's in my family and that I can look forward not only to meeting my loving Father in Heaven and loving brother and Savior, Jesus Christ, but my loving sister, Tillie Anne Teichert, too. It's going to be a great day in Heaven. I just have to keep doing what's right and keep my feet on the straight and narrow!
Happy Birthday Tillie!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment