Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Do You See Who I See?

For Christmas each year, our family normally gets a puzzle or two. It's always a good time to sit around the table together and do a puzzle. I actually am the worst about this, but this year we got a BYU Football Stadium puzzle. Since I now go to school there, I thought I'd help out. Livi is the best puzzler in our family and so I also helped in honor of her. She has to work so we cry. But so goes life. Anyways, as we were puzzling, we were noticing some people that were attending the game in the picture. Once the puzzle was complete, we analyzed it to find as many people as we could. So, if you have this puzzle, try and see if you can see who we see!


  • The Three Nephites
  • President Monson
  • President Hinckley
  • President Lorenzo Snow
  • President and First Lady Obama
  • The Osmonds
  • Ty Detmer and his Heisman Trophy
  • Tiger Woods
  • Miss America: Charlene Wells Hawks
  • UVU Guy
  • Mariachi Guy
  • Baseball Guy... (we don't know specifically which one, maybe Dale Murphy)
  • Just Married Couple
  • Kissing Couple
  • and 1 Nephi 3:16 (instead of John 3:16)
It is a pretty great puzzle! I like this tradition! And we also probably beat a record or something of speed! We were awesome! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 




2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I'll have to do this when I get home! I'm glad the tradition still lives on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous! I feel like I should have received and invitation to this event. And really? Livi is the best puzzler? Haha. Looks like an awesome puzzle, anyway.

    ReplyDelete