Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Roommates!

My roommates are the BEST! We laugh a lot! I got REALLY lucky when I picked my roommates, blind. Well, I wasn't blind, but I didn't know these girls, so it's like I was blind about them. I prayed a lot for good roommates and it is a testimony to me that Heavenly Father listened to and answered my prayers by giving me Ciara, Brodie, Rachael, Rachel, and Hanna! 

 (Ciara, Rachael, Hanna, Me, Brodie) We went to our Halloween Party as 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's, and 20's!
(Rachael, Brodie, Me, Hanna) Sunday afternoon activity! Leaves!!

Also, I am very thankful for being born into the Church. Coming to college is the HARDEST thing that I've ever done. Sometimes I get really discouraged, but who doesn't? I know that my Savior loves me and I love Him. I know that I can turn to Him when I'm sad or discouraged and He will comfort me. I'm thankful for parents who taught me these things and for Primary and Sunday School and Young Women and Relief Society, and Seminary for giving me opportunities to strengthen my testimony. He loves us all! 
(I really like this painting because I always see pictures of Christ with old people, or sick people, or children. As a teenager, I know I need Him now more than ever, so I'm glad I found this picture.)

1 comment: