Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Sister!

I love my sister!
Since we were little, we have been BEST friends!
I am so grateful that we could play, play, play when we were kids!
We're extremely good at serious faced pictures!
And even though we're happy, we both TOTALLY missed our callings in life!
We both love America, and we show it by sporting the Stars and Stripes forever!
Livi and I are AWESOME aunts! Although, we need to learn how to drive a sled!
We've accomplished a lot together, and I can always count on her to give her all!

And this is how I like us the best!! She makes me laugh so hard! I love her so much! College is quite the life, and I've been extremely glad, on numerous occasions, that I am here with her! I love you Livi! May our siblingship (siblings/friendship) live on forever!!! BFF's Forever! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Tess! I love you! Thanks so much for the post, and yes, our siblingship will live on forever! BFFs FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete