Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom

(Me and Mom after "muddin" through town)
So, I know ya'll are just now skimming over everyone's thanks and praise of their moms, but it's awesome that everyone is showing such appreciation for their mothers! I want to add my thanks as well. I love my mom! She is the best mom for me! She does a lot for me! She makes me clothes and she feeds me and even when I'm trying to cook and making a mess (like today when I was making dinner for Mother's Day and I dropped a spoon that was covered in sour cream all over my foot) she doesn't freak out and she lets me clean it up and learn how to be a better and more efficient cook. She's really great! She taught me the most important things in life: family, the Gospel, the Book of Mormon, being nice, serving, and much more. She also lets me call her at random times and sometimes multiple times a day while I'm away. I will never stop needing my mom and I'm glad that she's not ready to get rid of me. I really love her so much! And now, my three favorite Mom videos! 


My mom is very awesome! I love her so much and I know that I was fed and clothed and happy and taken care of and supported and was allowed to dream because of my mom! I love you Mom!! 




1 comment:

  1. Love this Tess! I love the videos. And you're right, Mom really is the best!

    ReplyDelete