Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Questions about Exercise

Guys, these are really random questions, but I'm curious. Feel free to answer because I want to know if I'm the only strange one.

1. Do you get really sweaty elbow pits? Like, do they sweat through your long sleeve t-shirts? Do they drip out the sides when you're on an afternoon run?

2. Do you get strange satisfaction from sweat drops? If you're doing box jumps or burpees or push-ups and the floor under your face turns a darker color, does that pump you up?

3. Do you ever say, Man! I love being sore!? When you get done with a hard workout and the next day you're not sore, do you ever have a moment of disappointment?

4. Do you like to finish a workout and have your body just trembling?

5. Do you justify drinking what some would consider excessive amounts of chocolate milk because you just did a very intense workout?

6. Do you ever work hard all day long and then still want to do a workout? Then people ask you, haven't you worked out enough already today? And you answer, yeah. But not my SET workout. Then you do your workout and want to collapse?

These are just some questions that I have. I can answer yes to all of them and I am just wondering if that's normal or if I'm way out there. Thank you for your expected feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment