Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Today's the Day I got my Sister Back!

I know I never really lost my sister, but facetime is not the same as real time! And today I got to see my sis for reals! She called me earlier this morning and asked me what my day was gonna be like, and I said, Well, I got class at 9 and then work til 5. And then she called Mom and asked if there was any way they could come to Provo and surprise me at work. What she didn't know was that I was already going to surprise her! So I got to the airport (public transportation is actually AWESOME) and waited for Mom. And then when Mom got there she had this great idea. We waited for Livi and when we saw her, I hid behind a wall and Mom went and greeted Livi. Then they went over to Baggage Claim and they had their backs to me and so I snuck up on them and tapped Livi on the shoulder and said, Excuse me. And she turned around and then saw it was me and we froke out! It was so exciting! I'm so happy to have my Sis back and that she's only a text away now! Yay for being best friends with my sister! I love her a kajillion and she was good to Peru and Peru was good to her and now she can come to school with me and we can be good together again!

After 3 months, we're still on the same brain wave. We were shopping at TJ Maxx and we were talking as we were shopping on different isles. We were saying how it's Christmas and we don't really need anything, and then we got to the end of the isle and saw the same sweater and at the same time said, But I do need that! And then we looked at each other and just laughed and hugged and said, well, we still are the same!

And now just some of my favorite pics of me and my sister.








1 comment:

  1. I love the part, "she was good to Peru and Peru was good to her and now she can come to school with me and we can be good together again." I love the pictures. I love that you came and surprised me and we got to spend the whole afternoon together. Basically, I love everything about this post and about you!

    ReplyDelete