Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

On a Journey

Some people in this world, at my age, are on a journey to getting married. Me... not so much right now. Let me give you my "Getting Wifed Check-up" stats for this week.


  • Doing Laundry: 5
           I get a 5 on doing laundry for several reasons. It's at least a five because I did it! It's not a 10 because I waited until I was out of socks, out of work pants/shorts, out of workout clothes. I started my laundry at 11 PM and didn't finish until 11 PM the next day. So, it's done, but not in a timely manner. Hence the 5.
  • Making Food: 4
             On Wednesday night, Sadie and I wanted to do a pizza night. I am into making creations sometimes when I am cooking and they don't always turn out that good. I made a pizza that had barbeque sauce instead of pizza sauce. It had corn and rice and garbanzo beans and tomatoes and cheese. Now doesn't that sound good? I thought it did, but it just didn't have a party on my tongue. Uncle Barry, Lila and I were the only ones to eat it and we threw half of it out. So, you wonder, why didn't I give myself a 0 on this one? I made salsa today and it is delicious. But it also came from a salsa kit, so all I had to do was chop it up and boom... Salsa. So a 4. Not ready to be married.
  • Vacuuming: 10
            I'm really good at vacuuming, thanks to my job at Heritage Halls at school! I can vacuum a whole house and feel super good about myself! 
  • Child Care: 3
             I get at least a 3 because today I pretended to eat a cake that was shaped like a fish and I paid for it with a 4 dollar bill and Daisy thought I was cool. So, that's awesome! I don't get a good score on this because I was a really bad cousin and didn't help Holly feed her kids while she was in some serious pain. I should have helped because that would have made me a better person. So, I get a 3. 

So. I'm in no-where ready to get married because all I'm good at is vacuuming and it takes a lot more than that, I think, to be a good wife and mom. So, like my last post said, I wanna be a good mom when I grow up, but I'm pretty not ready to grow up yet. I'm just not very domestic and it's not worrying me too badly. I'll learn when to and not to make creations and I'll get more efficient at laundry and be a better kid feeder, in a few years. Have a great day everyone! :)
             

1 comment:

  1. Pahaha! This kills me! I've scored about zero on all of these this week…haven't even done any of them...Except childcare. I'm the bomb at that--as long as it's for short periods of time. Ha!

    ReplyDelete